Share This

Employee Health and Worker's Comp

Judy Pilch is in charge of emplyee health and worker's comp.  Contact her when you are injured or are going to be out of work for any length of time. 

I recommend the article on unemployment that AFT CT has posted on our web site.  It is not for just the people who lost their postions or hours in the layoff.  It also goes into worker's compensation and gives important web sites that all of us should know about.  Also, if you get injuried at work, or have health related issues because of your job, always contact me.  Your union dues help pay for the retainer of a legal firm in Rocky Hill, CT that will represent you in worker's comp cases.....for free!!!!  These people are experts in the field of worker's compensation and employee representation .  Don't go and hire your own attorney until you at least speak to them.  Legal representation is one of the benefits we have for belonging to a huge orgainization like AFT CT.  We have 26,000 members just here in CT.